Views: 113 Author: rubber-keypad Publish Time: 2020-01-18 Origin: Site
What is the TPV Thermoplastic Elastomer Keyboard ?
TPV Thermoplastic Elastomer Keyboard Definition.
TPV material are thermoplastic elastomers that combine the characteristics of vulcanized rubber with the processing properties of thermoplastics. It exhibits many of the properties found in EDPM, and is compounded by encapsulating EDPM rubber particles in a polypropylene (PP) matrix. Specific properties of TPV include good compression and tension properties, chemical resistance, resistance to temperature extremes, dimensional stability, and durable performance.
Why choose TPV Thermoplastic Elastomer Keyboard?
TPV Thermoplastic Elastomer Keyboard Advantages:
- Good elasticity and compression deformation resistance, environmental resistance and aging resistance are equivalent to EPDM rubber. At the same time, its oil and solvent resistance are comparable to general neoprene rubber.
- Wide application temperature range (–60-130 ° C), wide application range of soft hardness (25A-67D), the advantage of easy dyeing greatly improves the freedom of product design.
- Excellent processing performance: it can be processed by injection molding, extrusion and other thermoplastic processing methods, which is efficient, simple and easy to operate, without adding equipment, high fluidity and small shrinkage.
- Environmental protection, can be recycled, and the performance has not been significantly reduced after repeated use six times.
- The specific gravity is light (0.90-0.97), the appearance quality is uniform, the surface grade is high, and the feel is good.
- The feel of rubber, plastic processing methods.
- Excellent resistance to dynamic fatigue.
- Excellent ozone and weather resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to polypropylene (PP) or nylon (PA).
- Good flexing performance and fatigue resistance
Where Can TPV Thermoplastic Elastomer Keyboard Be Used?
TPV Thermoplastic Elastomer Keyboard Applications:
At present, the application fields of TPV rubber keyboard are mainly targeted at traditional thermoset rubbers, including only special rubbers but not those for general rubber applications.Applicate in automobile industry, construction industry, electronic products industry, handle, medical and health industry.
TPV rubber keyboard used in electronic products industry mainly adopts injection molding, extrusion, co-extrusion and other processing methods.
Overmolding Double Molded TPV Thermoplastic Elastomer Keyboard by Xiamen Better Silicone Rubber Co.,ltd.
Our company has experienced technical and management team. Not only we can provide moldability analysis, manufacturability analysis, but also we provide design support of different rubber keyboard, silicone keypad,button pad.